Gamma radiation protection
Different materials (concrete, steel, lead)
Range : 1 leaf, 2 leaves, sliding
Air tight : 5000 Pa
Bullet proof : level 4 (UL 752)
Seismic load : up to 9 g
This type of door is intended to nuclear industry.
Biological doors prevent from the propagation of gamma radiations in relevant areas in nu-clear power plants thanks to technology, adapted materials and a high thickness.
Such doors are already installed in Flamanville 3 (France), Olkiluoto 3 (Finland), Taishan 1 & 2 (China) and all French nuclear power plants.
• Two faces filled-in painted door, 1 leaf, two leaves or sliding, assembled by bolting
• Opening by sliding hinges (2 per leaf)
• By embedding of the frame in the 1st or 2nd phase of concreting, leaving a recessof 13.78 x 13.78 in (350 x 350 mm) at the rim
• By fastening
• On pre-sealed anchor plates
• Fire-rated both sides : EI160, EI2120, UL 180 and hose stream test
• Access control with electromechanical lock
• Door closer
• Position switch (open/closed)