Against terrorist attacks and natural disasters
According to post-Fukushima standards
Range : 1 leaf, 2 leaves, sliding
Fire resistance : EI1 240 Sa / Sm hydrocarbon curve
Airtight : 5000 Pa
Watertight : 20 mCE
Seismic load : up to 9 g
Blast protection : 2 bar
Projectile impact : tornado debris/tsunami/air plane crash
Contact us for combinations of performance.
This type of door is intended to the nuclear industry, essentially to prevent against terrorist at-tack or natural disasters (tsunamis, tornados,...).
These doors have been designed for Taishan EPR NPPs, AP1000 in Sanmen and Haiyang but also for ITER in Cadarache.
These doors are approved for post Fukushima standard (CCL, DUS).
• These doors have been designed with a steel and concrete structure able to providean heavy impact protection
• Steel sheet on both sides, EZ 250 with coating finish, 1 leaf or 2 leaves, sliding or swinging,assembled by welding and bolting
• The frame is composed of an angle bracket in painted steel
• Fitted with a set of welded stud (carp tail style) for sealing into concrete
• Opening by adjustable hinges or raceway (according to the kind of opening door style chosen : sliding or swinging)
• Watertight gasket in fire resistant material
• Pressure certification applies for air and/or water for both sides of the door
• Embedding of the frame in the 2nd phase of concreting by leaving a recess of 500 x 500 mmat the rim (for smallest dimension).
• Possibility to weld or screw the frame on civil work by using pre-sealed anchor plates.
• Locking device (multi-point locking system per leaf, according to dimensions)with centralized handling
• Blast protection (up to 2 bar)
• Finishing : galvanization Z600 + 3 layers of decontaminable painting or stainless steel• Access control system
• Motorized central locking system
• Motorized opening system
• Position switch (open / closed)